Thursday, July 12, 2018

Goodbyes

I'm not good at goodbyes. I might even be the worst goodbyer ever.  A goodbye is too much. Too final. I can't bear to think that I'll never see you again. So, I'll give you a high five. Tell you I'll see you in a little bit even though i'm not sure what tomorrow might bring. And then I'll take off and cry like a baby at the thought of not seeing your face again. I'll rush to find a pen to document every detail about our time together so I never forget. Please don't ever forget me either. I already miss you and I'm still right here, watching the whole thing from the top of this tree.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great journey, thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for reading, sharing and keeping me inspired. Xo

      Delete